Accounts > Funding Accounts
FOREXer offers a wide range of efficient funding methods, allowing you to choose the method you are most comfortable with to fund your trading account:
1. Deposit directly to the FOREXer bank accounts:
Deposit by bank transfer to FOREXer Bank Account (Singapore DBS Bank, Emirates NBD Bank, Bank of Baroda in Dubai), which can also be done through the permitted exchange.
2. Deposit from the FOREXer wallet:
Deposit from Exchange or other trading accounts to your trading account which has FOREXer Wallet account activated and can transfer funds into your trading account.
2. Fill up the online Withdrawal request.
3. Contact us to Request Withdrawal over the phone.
The recipient of funds must always match FOREXer trading account holder name. FOREXer does NOT accept fund withdrawal requests from any trading account to a Third Party.
1. FOREXer considers the withdrawal requests, fund transfer request forms and any other similar requests between normal working hours from 4:30 a.m. (GMT) to 7:30 a.m. (GMT) for withdrawal and from 4:30 a.m. (GMT) to 12:30 a.m. (GMT) Sunday to Thursday; any forms or receipts received after 7:30 a.m (withdrawal) or 12:30 a.m (deposit) would be considered on next working day.
2. Completing the documentation process:
Click here to download forms and documents.
In order to withdraw money from a trading account, you will have to go through several stages, including choosing the type of withdrawal method, and inputting the account information. Once the withdrawal request form is filled out, the amount you are withdrawing will be removed from the account, and should be immediately transferred to the service you have requested:
1. Complete and sign the Withdrawal request form and send via fax or email.
© 2004-2019 FOREXer